Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday #5 - WW Edition


Happy Wednesday!

I hope you are all recovering from New Years and are back on track after the holidays.

My WIAW format has changed now that I am tracking with WW again. So instead of the calorie count and distribution I will be noting my meal points and daily points instead. I hope this gives some other WW member's an idea of what a daily menu should look like (or on my bad days, perhaps what your day should not look like). I try my best to stay on top of this weekly post, but usually fail as I have a hard time remembering to take photo's of my food. That being said, one of my blog resolutions for 2013 is to post my WIAW weekly.

For my weight, height and weight loss goal I have been allocated 29 points to consume per day. In addition, 49 weekly points to be distributed throughout the week however I may choose. I personally like to split these up during the week eating about 30-35 points per day, and any remaining weeklies and activity points I consume on the weekend.

Here were my eats for the day:



Breakfast, 9 Points+ (7:30 am):

  • Banana bread quinoa  I used Almond milk to sub in for creamer to lower the WW points. I had a large serving of 1 1/4 cup.
  • Tea
  • Vitamins

Snack, 3 Points+ (10:00 am):
 
  • 1 container PC blue menu Finesse 0% yogurt
  • 1/2 cup strawberries
  • 1 TBSP chia seeds

Lunch, 5 Points+ (12:30 pm):
 
  • Salad; 2 slices Roast beef deli-meat, 2 cups arugula, 1/4 cup green beans, small handful croutons, 1 TBSP blue cheese dressing
  • 2 pieces light laughing cow cheese

Snack, 3 Points+ (3:00 pm):
 
  • Kellogg's thin crisp bar
  • Apple

Dinner, 11 Points+ (6:00 pm):
 
  • 1 piece grilled chicken breast
  • 1/4 cup brown rice
  • Cranberry sweet-potato bake
  • 1 TBSP Kraft fig balsamic dressing

Post Workout Snack, 4 Points+ (8:30 pm):
 
  • 1 cup skim milk
  • 1/4 piece raw avocado

Total Points+ used: 35

Activity points earned: 5 - treadmill running

What are you doing to get back on track after the holidays?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...