Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hello and Welcome!


Well, it's finally done. My blog is here! After lots of planning, designing and most importantly deciding what I wanted to blog about, its finally complete.

I had created this blog back in 2010, but never got to the point of launching it. Looking back, I don't think I really had much going on in my life to talk about. Since 2010, lots has changed in my little world. I am now married, lost weight on the Weight Watchers plan, and am now proud to call myself a runner. So deciding on my blog title was easy this time around. Run.Love.Pug encompasses everything in my life at this moment. Everything I am passionate about. Everything I want to write about!

I hope this blog will inspire you as I write about my triumphs in running, cooking & baking, and everyday life events. During my journey I have been inspired by many great bloggers, and it kept me going as I read about their successes and unfortunate fails. It was nice to be able to relate to someone even if I had never met them before. This is what I am hoping I can do for you.

This week I hope to post a recipe or two. Running is also my priority this week as I am nearing the end of my 18 week marathon training program. Race day is almost here, only 27 more days to go.

On that note, I have to hit the pavement soon as I have a 30 km run to do today.

Thanks for taking the time to read, and once again welcome to my blog!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...